View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuantrel

re: App: Sageathor

Let's have someone get in touch with him in game. And yes Antiamann you are drunk as usual :P

Hmm....Draenei? Warlock? I am a lil drunk (what's new) but if you could find me a Spacegoat warlock...let me know :P
Nyt

The application submitted by Sageathor is as follows:

Quote:
What is your characters name?:
Dextro

Race:
Draenei

Class:
Warlock

Level::

What is your age? (note applicants must be age 18+):

What is your interest in joining our guild? What do you expect from us? What will you give to us?:
I am actually a deathknight but anyways, friendship and the ability to see and overcome drama when needed. I have a very fast learning curve as for WOtLK content. I am very active and sincere, I am the guy that people can always find help from when not busy.

List your previous guilds.:
Converge
Zion
Equilibrium

Why are you leaving your current guild or realm? (if you are unguilded why did you leave your previous guild or realm?):
unguilded and have been for 2 months leveling friends with alts and what not waiting for the release of the expansion

Please describe how your character is valuable to 10 and 25 man raiding content and what your current spec 'brings to the table'.:
Haha seeing as I am a deathknight and didn't play the beta...I really don't know, It's probably new to everyone.

Tell us about yourself!!! (Personality, real life age, gaming style):
I am usually quite, understanding...no job right now and just graduated high school..i have a hardcore/professional gaming style...like to get things done right

Do you have vent and a mic? (this is required and needs to be working at time of applying, you must be able to speak in vent during raids) Yes, we are compatible with MACs.:
yeah i have both

Time Playing WoW? How many hours do you play a week? (It's fine to average it out) Can you be consistent in regards to raid attendance? :
I am a hardcore raider...usually if I am really bored I get 40-50 hours in a week..i have played for 4 years

Our raids are run Monday through Thursday, each raid lasts 4 hours. We give invites about 20-30 mins before each raid also. The attendance requirement is 75%. Can you do this?:
yepo

Are you willing to respec, and if need be grind for different gear, if the guild asks you to?:
Yes

Read all threads in the 'Forums' section. You will be held accountable for knowledge of guild rules, guild farming and loot council before applying. :
already have

In our Guild Rules forum, Under Instance rules, what is #8:
to when appropriate

Any extra information you would like to add can go here. Thank You!:
:)

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: