Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuroxx

re: Leaving,

Because of the events of the past few days, I have decided that this guild is not what i am looking for while my time on wow is left. I dont know if i will continue to raid with a new guild or if i will just play casualy pvp and such, I can clearly see this guild no longer needs me .

I just wanna finish up by saying good luck in the future and i hope there is no hard feelings, And goodluck on kael/vasjh/ BT i know you guys have the skill to do it,
Leecher1

Kurox,

I just wanted to say Thank you for the effort you put forth to improve. It is always dishearting to see a fellow lock leave our roster however I do understand your reason and respect them. I know your love for raiding so don't give it up! I and a few others know how much time and gold you have spent trying to improve your gear and playstyle. Those efforts didn't go unnoticed. Best wishes to you in the future.

Bruce
Nyt

I think Bruce said it best, we are sad to see you leave us, but I do understand. Good Luck to you darlin in your future endeavors!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: