View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naoumi

re: Woot First one to do this!

Ok I saw this area clear but eh thought I may be able to do First Post ...

Well I've been with you guys for close to 2 months now... most of you know a little bout me... but lets see My RL name is Andrew/Andy I live in Des Moines Iowa. I'm 19 years old I'll be 20 in August. I'm generally an outgoing person/hyper. Umm lets see I've done Martial Arts in my past so I have a little bit of a history as that. Right as now just kinda kicking it back a notch till some stuff gets fixed in my life then I do plan to continue that. I work at a Cable Company Telemarketing...that pretty much explains what I do . Lets see... I have a huge past in Colorado thats were I grew up and what not so I am new to Iowa sorta..kinda well I've lived here for 3 years. I'm a huge gamer other than wow *when I don't feel like playing wow I am usaly on other games* I'm a hardcore guy at Smash Bros... if you guys have a Wii with smash bros let me know your friend code I'd love to have a match with new ppl. Other than that I guess that kinda sums up me.... if you have any q's let me know I guess .

-Zen envy
Irix25

Hasumi, it has come to my attention that you play Smash Bros... Allow me to say that you're no match for my uber skillz with Dr. Mario. The day will come when you are so overwhelmed with my caping abilities and pill tossing that you shall bow and honor me.

(i really suck at RPing...)

Naoumi

Dr.Mario Rules he's one of my fav characters in Smash Bros..... but... I'm more or less talking about Brawl since melee isn't online.. If you have Brawl please let me know and I'll give ya a good match I swear it! If you are as good as you say you are..... even if you give me a good match I'll bow to you :D I enjoy good fights!
sweetleaves

What kind of martial arts did you do? I did kajukembo when I was a little kid, then as I got older I really became interested in kung fu especially from the school chinese shaolin center, they have so much history and knowledge it is incredible.
Naoumi

The Shaolin Kung Fu is incredible I did do a little bit of Dragon Claw when I was probably 12 but only really for a short time. But for what I've done recently is Muso Shinden Ryu Iaido *Japanese Swordsmanship* and a little bit of Karate Hatori Shito Ryu I believe I can't remember what style it was if thats not correct. More or less in the sum of it I've been doing mostly of my training styles of Okinawan/Japanese styles. Disciplined but very different from Chinese Martial Arts. I do enjoy of how well those art's flow with another and the determination that they have very well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: