Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigart

re: Oct 28-30th? maybe

I'm putting my new computer together that's showing up in the mail piece by piece. I need to run out and grab a better power supply today to support the graphics card. etc. etc.

No idea how long this will take - plus I need load WoW disks and download all of the f-ing WoW patches.

shoot me

re: Re: Oct 28-30th? maybe

Bigart wrote:
No idea how long this will take - plus I need load WoW disks and download all of the f-ing WoW patches.

I have a removable hard drive with all my CDs copied onto it and all the patches saved on it as well - helps a ton on these situations. Still takes upward of 75 minutes to do a full install though...

Bigart

re: Re: Oct 28-30th? maybe

Cheatra wrote:
Bigart wrote:

I have a removable hard drive with all my CDs copied onto it and all the patches saved on it as well - helps a ton on these situations. Still takes upward of 75 minutes to do a full install though...

OMG!!!!!!! Now you tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: