View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackberrie

re: Hmmmz

Im really bored so ill fill this out. even tho no one will read it haha

I am the one the only Vendnmachine, Im a sexy ass level 70 Frost mage of doom. Ive been know to get cramps in the hand from spamming the frostbolt key so much.
Im a 375 tailor and JC
Im thinking of xferring over my level 70 warlock which is still rocking 8/8 Tier 2

As for real life.
Im 21 years old Im a paramedic and a supervisor for BestBuy Canada (Futureshop)
Fav colour is blue and i love my blackberry haha

Wanna go on a hot date? Msg me haha
Nyt

Hai Vendn Happy
Nem-One

Hey Vendn !! *wavies*

hehehe this could actually be fun!

Hi my name is Nemmy (Onemesis) and I am a level 70 (almost) Bad Ass Nightelf Marksman (bitches) Huntress HALLA!!
My stats are a work in progress but I am getting there.
I am a PVP Whore and enjoy taking the Hordies down for uba Honor whenever possible.
I have 11 charries on this sever and a couple more spread out over the realms. I am working on pushing my alts up so they can come follow me here and be usefull.

As for real life...
I just left my twenties behind and work in Downtown Manhattan NYC as a legal secretary for a mid size defense law firm. My commute sucks...
I am a fantasy nut and love almost all things that have anything to remotely do with Fantasy. Love X-men (Phoenix - F YEAH!) vampires and too much more crap to put here. Spent alot of time doing AOL on-line RP'ing, Ultima OL, Baldurs Gate SA, FF and here I now am and your all stuck with me! wink

"We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not worth living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”

Nyt

I love that quote Nemmy it was a tag line of mine for years , before I found the mmo's Happy
Nem-One

I love it too ! !

"We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not worth living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”

Bigart

My name is Art. My toon is Big Art. I'm not really that big, about 5'11" 200lbs (see RL pictures of my Wife and I posted in the gallery).

I'm a Contracts Manager for an Engineering/IT company in Virginia (just outside of DC). 33 years old (I actually had to look that up. sad) - my wife and I have a 1 year-old daughter.

My toons on this server are:

Bigart - level 70 holy Priest - main
Lilart - level 70 frost Mage - pvp toon
Orlex - level 70 fail spec Huntard - waste of space
Xelro - level 70 fury Warrior (thinking about lending this one to Lapyx)
Istealstuff - level 52 Rogue - just to try a rogue
Jaaz - level 7 Druid - Bank toon

I usually pass the time at work mostly trolling forums and playing on the emotions of others for my entertainment. I joke around a lot, sometimes too much - the best way to take whatever I say and do is to assume I'm joking first, and go from there.

I have very thick skin - It's impossible to offend me.

Bigart wrote:

I have very thick skin - It's impossible to offend me.

Hmmm....sounds like a challenge to me twisted

Jump to: