Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem-One

re: GONE FISHING!

I will not be around till Sunday night this weekend. Am going to pop my fishing cherry with my very kewl new fishing pole YAY envy ! Maybe I will even be graced with beginners luck and actually catch a BIG ONE envy !

Anyhoo's I'll see you guys soon!

*wavies*

Nemmy-

"We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not worth living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”

Kuantrel

aww, and here I thought you wanted to use my fishing pole Happy

LOL!!! Hmmm...... Nyt says I have to pay her 20 Gold to borrow Aidden so I wonder how much it ould cost to use yur pole..?

tongue out

"We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not worth living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”

Nyt

I actually will pay you to use Kuan's pole, it's kinda dusty and doesn't get taken out much.
Nem-One

Dusty unworn in poles.... Hmmmm.. confused

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: