Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angels1218

re: The crazy life that one most lead.

My raiding time is going to take a major hit for the next few months. I know this sucks for everyone but there really isn't much I can do about it. There are some family things that are going on ie my Aunt moving and fixing up her new place and all that entails with me helping her after work. On top of that I still have a social life with friends that bitch about never seeing me and working on the road a lot. I've mentioned this was going to happen to most of you and it's the reason I roll on almost nothing in the raids so it shouldn't be a big shock. I'll be on a little here and there for a couple of hours but no where near enough time to raid. Again I'm sorry but life before WoW.
Kuantrel

Thanks for letting us know. Of course life > WoW Happy see you when you get a chance to come back

Hugs! can't wait to see you back!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: