Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angels1218

re: Next few weeks

I have next week off and I'll be running around taking care of lose ends and old friends a lot. I'll try to make it to the raids but since I'm sure when those are right now it's hard to say which ones. I know I'll be gone on Tuesday at least and Friday more than likely.

Also I'll be offline for about ten days August 1-10 for a bussiness trip to Vegas. I work about 14 hour days when I'm on the road so even though I'm getting back on Saturday I'm going to need a day of nothing but TV and beer. If there is a raid on the 10th I'll try to make it though.
Nyt

no worries, don't push yourself to hard Happy

Hugs
Angels1218

I'll try but they don't leave me too much of an option. The rest of August looks pretty light but after that Trade Show season starts up again so I'll be gone a lot until December. I'll try to keep you posted as to the dates when I get them. I already know that I'll be gone almost, if not all of November. Again I'll post the dates when I get them. I'm looking into getting a XPS laptop soon though so I might be able to play a little on road but that's a big if. I'll also be the west coast a lot so I wouldn't be able to raid anyway since I normally don't get done at the shows until abotu 7 or 8 sometimes later on big days. Anyway want my job? lots of travel, good food, great hotels just be ready to kiss everyone you know bye for months at a time and work insane hours. *sigh* I have no idea why I love it so much but I do.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Vacation/ Time Off Postings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: