Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karill

re: Could use some pc help

I'm wanting to update my ram for my motherboard but I need help finding out what my computer can support since its as ancient as the great wall of china. Anybody have any idea how I can find out what it will support?
Cheatra
Cheatra

Chances are it is SDRam. Thats a broad sweeping generalization though. Your best bet would be to find out what model of motherboard you have. From there, you can check the specs to find out what it supports. Your other option would be to take a stick of RAM out and bring it to someone who can identify it for you.

tweak2487

go to run and type dxdiag then email me the file and ill tell you
roboboy2487@hotmail.com is my email
andarict

re: Easy Solution

If your computer is a brand name (Dell, HP, Sony, ETC) you can go to www.crucial.com and select the make and model of your computer and they will tell you exactly how much memory your computer can support and in what configurations.

If you know the make and model of your motherboard the website will also tell you how much memory and in what configuration you need.

Any questions let me know,

Andarict
(William)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> Technical Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: