Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irix25

re: Busy week?...

Yes, I realize I wasn't online much this week. I'm not the kind that comes up with excuses but if you feel up for it you can read about what I've been going through.

http://media.www.dailyillini.com/media/storage/paper736/news/2008/04/22/News/Suspicious.Bag.Causes.Class.Evacuation-3340185.shtml

Top this with the virginia tech, NIU and other school threats. It makes your life as a student a bit edgy...
I also have parents who keep up with the news and think about it... Put yourself in their shoes, I'm the youngest daughter, I'm in a different country, they barely get to see me and they have to deal with all the stress that those news causes them. I got a lot of phone calls from them this week. My dad is set on me finishing college in Mexico and even if my mom doesn't agree with him she finds this place isn't relatively safe compared to back home.
I'm sorry if I couldn't make it to some of the raids this week, I just had other things to deal with...

Ittis

Wow, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this kind of stuff. I am sure no one will blame you for missing the raids. If you need anything let me know and Ill do what I can to help.

How many slots was the bag?

sorry you had to deal with that its ok you couldn't raid, RL>WOW i had the same thing happen this week where i couldn't raid because of RL stuff, it happens.

RL Happen! NP Nivi, TY for letting us know seetie!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fallen Gods Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: